About Fierce Dance
Fierce Dance was formed by Jasmine Stewart-Yates in 2015, and is going from strength to strength. These are a few reasons why people choose Fierce Dance over the rest:
• Fierce is a well organised dance school, where students come to learn about dance in a safe, fun and encouraging environment.
• There is no set uniform as we want students to feel comfortable and express themselves. However, No Demin & Dress appropriately.
• Fierce teachers are qualified to give students quality teaching, at affordable prices.
• Fierce creates many performance opportunities for the students through Community Events or events by Fierce Dance.
• Fierce Dance aims to have a smile on all student’s faces as well as full knowledge of dance.
• Build confidence in all students! :)
• Low cost in costumes.
• Provides Professional and Recreational options in Dance.
• There is no ‘Cliques’ at Fierce Dance, we are all friends and Jasmine makes sure this is maintained and all issues are stomped out ASAP.
• Fierce lets students express themselves and have their own input into their dances. • Fierce caters to all age groups and skill levels and does NOT discriminate against anyone. • Everyone can have a turn dancing at the front.